There are twenty countries in Latin America at the moment. Our first target is to aggregate members from all those nation-states. There will be a steering committee composed by a multisectoral agents of the network. A reputation scheme will be established for participants according to their involvement and commitment. Contact us if you believe in our project. The governance will be elaborated in a participatory way through assemblies to be scheduled as soon as a minimum of 8 members from different countries join the network.
For the election of the the steering committee:
In this beginning the approval will work in a unanimity basis. It is relevant to mention that everyone is welcome to join the network, the elections are only to the steering committee for those who really commit.
- At least one representative for each country
- The minimum of members will be weighted by the number of participants of a given jurisdiction proportionally.
Potential modules (commissions)
As long as the network spreads we also intend to create specific circles for collaboration of research and projects. Some suggested commissions are:
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Business development
- Science, Technology & Engineering
- amazoneo works closely to NeoResearch as the major scientific community of NEO.
- GovTech, Policy and Governance
- Tokenomics and Complementary Cryptocurrencies Systems